Silvia Damiano is the creator, thought leader and founder of The About my Brain Institute whose purpose is to democratise leadership & neuroscience. She has a passionately held belief that leaders in our 21st century global economy and their organisations must radically change long-held ideas of what constitutes effective leadership. An expert on the brain and how to optimise it, this is a fascinating radio show discussion.
Here's what we chat about:
- What are the learnings about our brains that can help us in our daily lives?
- What does "democratising our brain" mean?
- Strategies to optimise your brains capacity
- How to develop a beautiful brain
- Healthy food and nutrition tips to get your brain working better
- What has depression taught Silvia about herself and her brain?
- Are you a maker or a taker?
- What effect are computers and the digital world having on our brains?
- Improving intuition
- Why a book on poetry? The link to the brain
- Silvia's secret hope for the future
- The daily non-negotiable rituals in Silvia's world - reflection and feedback
- How to prepare the perfect Argentinian BBQ?