The Vivid Sydney Festival of Lights, Music & Ideas is a fantastic annual event, that showcases a variety of conferences, workshops, concerts, exhibitions and light-filled artistic interactive experiences.
It can completely fill up your diary in the winter month of June, if you are keen to learn about almost…anything.
We are excited to be part of the 2017 festival as we partner with Vivid Ideas to host, in its third iteration, our : Creating Brain Friendly Cultures at the beautiful campus of Billy Blue College of Design - Torrens University.
This year's theme is about “Developing a Resilient Brain”...
We all need one, right?
For our brains to operate at their best, we need to re-learn how ‘to be’. This is not an impossible dream, it simply requires mindful practice.
We will be listening to some incredible true stories. Through movement, healthy eating and interactivity, we will also educate ourselves on the importance of how to take care of our biological processes in the best possible way.
Our team of speakers will be led by MC Grant Herbert. Below, you will see the topics that will be presented:
- Mark Hodgson: Equipping Ourselves for Adversity
- Lisa Gorman: Outreach & An Ego’s Retreat
- Dr. Carmel Harrington: Sleeping for Resilience
- Katie Hancock: Stronger after the Storm
- Dr. Kaushik Ram: The Heart of -Co-Creation
- Bernadette McClelland: The Power of the Reframe
- Gus Rickard: Fighting Sedentarism
- Joanne Keen: Courage from Within
- Alison Pate: The Advantages of Adversity
I am delighted to be sharing the stage with these amazing people and also excited to be presenting on ‘Developing a Resilient Brain in a Digital Economy’.
We know that if you choose to spend a Saturday afternoon with us, you will leave inspired and ready to tackle the next challenge in a more conscious manner.
See you there!